PUBLIC NOTICE: MASAKHANE, LET’S BUILD ONE ANOTHER
The Masakhane Campaign is part of the effort to secure active involvement of communities in governance and sustainable development. The key strategic aim of the campaign is to:
- Mobilize the communities to support the Campaign.
- Enhance levels of customer care,
- Increase responsiveness to consumer billing
- Review and implement cash and debt management strategies and practices
- Review and implement internal controls and delegations regarding financial management.
In that, the municipality invites the community to actively participate in the campaign, verify their accounts, pay for their services on site and interact with the leadership and the officials of the municipality on Saturday:
Date: 07 September 2019
Time: 08:30 to 14:00
Venue: Highveld Mall (Pick & Pay Court)
Consumers are therefore envouraged to come and verify their accounts and pay for their services on site. (NB: Speed point facility will also be available on site).
Let’s grow South Africa Together!!