Page 4 of 9
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
- To Manage and monitor the coordination of procedural requirements pertaining to specific functional activities and development initiatives
- To facilitate the collaboration with external departments or agencies i.e. sport federations, Government departments etc. to obtain synergy between planned external and internal initiatives relating to social empowerment and youth development
- To Interact with all community based structures in order to facilitate the alignment of the needs and priorities of the youth , creating awareness, encouraging participation and attending to arrangements in respect of specific events or programmes
- To facilitate the effective and efficient execution of actions and to monitor the delivery of programmes that are associated with youth development
- To Plan and organise programmes that are in line with youth development
- To Monitor and evaluate short- and long-term objectives and current developments, problems and constraints.